Jeannette Ogden, @shutthekaleup: on evolution, trauma, body image, and doing "the work"
July 14, 2021
Hello, friends! Welcome back to another episode of ALICAST, with @alibonar.
Today I have on the incredible Jeannette Ogden of @shutthekaleup. She's a mom of two adorable boys, a movement enthusiast, and a content creator sharing her life online.
We chat about:
- her recent focus on her mental health
- why 'doing the work' isn't sexy, but necessary
- how to find the right therapist
- why running away from your problems is never the answer
- setting boundaries on social media
- her body image story
- how her relationship to food and her body has changed since kids
If you enjoyed this podcast, leave a review! We pick one review each week to win free Granola Butter.